WiringPro’s product line includes:
- Electrical interconnect devices accommodating wire sizes from 22 AWG through 4/0 AWG
- Heavy duty copper lugs and connectors that vary in size from 6 AWG to 250 MCM
- High temperature terminals and special adapters for extreme or sensitive environments
- Nylon cable ties for tying or bundling wires and cables or securing devices of any kind
- Specialty items for routing, identifying and insulating cables and protecting wires from abrasion
- Heat shrinkable tubing that provides insulation, sealing, strain relief and mechanical protection
- New generation of heat shrinkable terminals with sealing technology to protect against
- Broad range of application tools and accessories for quick and reliable installations
WiringPro is fully capable of Electronic Data Interface communication for those customers who have determined this to be a preferred method of transacting business.
Sales & Technical Support
WiringPro provides a toll-free number to address any technical questions. All customers are encouraged to contact our office for clarification on the technical merits of our product line.
WiringPro prides itself in providing O.E.M. quality North American made products that meet and/or exceed O.E.M.’s stringent engineering specifications. Our products are CSA and UL Approved (where applicable) and service the following markets: